Centech make Horizontal Laminar Airflow Benches designed to provide Class 100 workstations for the creation of bacterial dust-free air space.
A horizontal Laminar Airflow Bench is used for work with low-risk substances and materials when protection of working material from the environment is necessary or the item requires a sterile working zone.
In horizontal laminar air flow cabinets, the airflow does not directly impinge on the work surface but is drawn smoothly across it to reduce turbulence.
- Air Flow Direction: Horizontal
- Cabinet Fabricated in SS 304/316/MS Powder Coated Structure
- Polycarbonate/Glass Side Panel and Front Panel
- Air velocity: 0.45±0.05 mps (90±20FPM) Below Six Inch Of Grill
- Miniplate HEPA filters H-14 99.999% Efficiency 0.3µm
- Pre-Filter Glass Fibre Media EU-6 98% Efficiency 5 µm
- Magnehelic Differential pressure gauge
- Centrifugal Or Back-word Curved type Air blower with Speed Variable
- SS 304 working platform
- Germicidal Ultraviolet fluorescent light
- Feather Touch controller for Blower/Light/Pressure Display
- DOP Port/Atmospheric Nozzles
- Sound Level Minimum 65db On Scale
- Power Supply Single Phase 220V 50 Hz
- Chemical industries
- Medical industries
- Food manufacturing
- Food industry
- Microbiology and Tissue culture lab
- Veterinary and seed sciences